|Route||Final price per way from||Seats available during the promotion|
|Bogotá-Santa Marta||COP $70.000||200|
|Santa Marta-Bogotá||COP $70.000||200|
|Cartagena- Medellín||COP $86.551||200|
|San Andrés-Cartagena||COP $85.000||200|
|Cartagena- San Andrés||COP $85.600||200|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Operated by FAST COLOMBIA S.A.S
- Only for direct flights.
- Applicable to purchases made between July 11th of 2018 and July 22th of 2018, from 11:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. local time in Colombia. Date to start the trip, July 12th of 2018, deadline to complete the trip, March 30th of 2019
- Not applicable to holidays and high-demand dates: From July 19th of 2018 to July 29th of 2018. From August 3rd of 2018 to August 13th of 2018. From August 17th of 2018 to August 21st of 2018. From September 14th of 2018 to September 25th of 2018. From October 5th of 2018 to October 16th of 2018, From November 2nd of 2018 to November 6th of 2018, from November 9th of 2018 to November 13th of 2018, from December 1st of 2018 to January 15th of 2019, from March 22th of 2018 to March 26th of 2019.
- Applicable only to the above routes.
- Stock: 2800
- The amount includes a base fare, V.A.T (except San Andres), the administrative fee, and the airport tax (airport tax varies according to the airports of the route).
- The right to bring a personal item of 10 kg and 40x35x25 cm is included, any additional service should be purchased.
- These amounts apply only to this promotion.
- Promotional fares are non-refundable.
- Not applicable to groups.
- It may not be combined with any other promotion.
- Date and/or trip changes are allowed paying an extra cost plus fare difference per one-way trip. Click here to read more details https://www.vivaair.com/en-co/your-booking/manage-booking/changes
- Name changes are allowed by paying an extra cost. Click here to read more details
- In case of making a one-way trip change, the allowed personal item shall be that of the new one way trip selected.
- If there is a fare difference on the additional services, it shall be assumed by the passenger.
- For our additional service charges and specifications, click here.
- Pursuant to the provisions of the Colombian Law 679 of 2001 and Law 1336 of 2009, please be advised that sexual exploitation, pornography, sex tourism and any other forms of child sexual abuse in Colombia are criminally and administratively punishable, in accordance with current laws
- See our terms and conditions